Tailored treatments can help you achieve your highest level of health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Glen Oaks’ skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Services and therapies for complete healing.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Medical director onsite
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Electrical stimulation (E-Stim) therapy
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Incontinence care
- Specialized skin and wound care
- Respiratory therapy
- Pain management
- Certified IV therapy
- Tracheostomy care
- Support for Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Palliative care with optional hospice support
- Hospice care